The ANSES registration form is open until April 30. Next, we ask you step by step to sign up for financial aid.
The National Social Security Administration (Anses)) Registration forms are still available Progress ScholarshipWhich is paid to registered persons per month, a connection bonus and financial assistance up to 9,700.
Provides incentives for primary, secondary, tertiary, and university students Saturday 30 April.
How to register for a Progress Scholarship?
- Access my Anses with Cuil and Social Security codes
- Check that your personal data and family links are up to date If so, you will need to upload the documentation via Virtual Attention.
- Download and print the registration form.
- Join the institution where you study. Then complete and sign the section 2-education data of the form;
- I uploaded a complete and signed form to my ANSES.
What is the amount of Progressive Scholarship?
- Progressive Work Scholarship: $ 5677
- Progress Scholarship Required: $ 5677
- Advanced Scholarship: $ 5677
- Progressive Superior Scholarship for Strategic Career: $ 6366
- Progress Nursing Scholarship: $ 10,700
Which of the following is a requirement?
- Argentine / or Native / or; With two (2) years of valid residence in the country and has a DNI.
- Become a regular student of an educational institution.
- Must be between 16 and 24 years of age.
- It extends up to the age of 35 with children under the age of 18 belonging to a single parent family.
- There is no age limit for trans people, indigenous peoples, people with disabilities or refugees.
- The income of youth and their families should not be more than three (3) minimum, important and mobile salary (SMVM).
How to sign up?
- Access Bekas Progressor’s official website with username and password or from the app.
- Fill out the form in ‘Personal Data’ and click on ‘Update Data’.
- Then you ‘click’ on the survey, fill in the information and select “Finish the survey”
- In “Academic Data”, select the scholarship line you want to apply for, fill out the form, and click “Finish Registration.”