The purpose of this policy is to inform users World Maritime About the behavior of our company regarding the processing of personal information collected through our portal.
1 | Crop:
What the collected information is used for.
All information collected from MundoMaritimo users is intended to:
(1) Provide personalized services, content and advertising to the user while browsing the MundoMaritimo portals
(2) Conduct in-house research on our users’ demographic information, interests and behaviors. The information is used to better understand and serve our users.
This data, which you provide freely and voluntarily, is intended to provide better services, information and usefulness to our users. You reserve the right to refuse to provide the benefits that our website offers
If you decide to provide such information, we oblige you to maintain a clear and regular conduct, we are publishing the policy below, of which you have been informed and you have agreed.
Our policy regarding the information collected is as follows:
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information thus collected.
We maintain an off-line database, which ensures complete privacy of your clients, with respect to data provided to MundoMaritimo.
On the other hand, a recognized external company that provides properly certified connectivity and hosting services “hosts” our sites on their web server, 365 days a year, seven days a week and twenty-four hours a day, which ensures that our site has the least chance of a “crash” on the web. Or the possibility of intrusion by “hackers” who violate our portal
MundoMaritimo will take special care when collecting, maintaining, using, disclosing or distributing personal information associated with users and visitors, verifying that the information is accurate, complete and sufficient to serve its purpose. Which they will use.
Users who have previously provided data or personal information to MundoMaritimo may request an change, modification or exclusion by sending an email to [email protected] disclosing their name, route, address, telephone and other such information explicitly. You want to change or delete what you have distributed.
In any case, and as a security measure, MundoMaritimo reserves the right to verify the authenticity of the communication.
6. Publication and exchange:
MundoMaritimo, as a general rule, will not transfer, assign, sell or otherwise transfer your personal data to any person. MundoMaritimo may transfer, disclose or transfer information collected from its users to third parties in the following circumstances:
(1) With the explicit consent of the user, their personal data may be used by third parties for the purpose of direct marketing, telephone calls, sending emails, among others. The user has the right and option to deny access to this information by third parties.
(2) In the case of “Business Contacts”, your personal data may only be used by third parties for the purpose of being able to complete and execute transactions that motivate the distribution or collection of that information.
(3) Information that is required by law, a court order or other legally valid procedure.
7. Use of information associated with third parties:
In the case of related approvals, MundoMaritimo will use the user information to communicate and notify them via email:
(1) changes to existing services or products, the appearance of new services or products, or other user-specified.
(2) Information, offers or marketing promotions of any kind that MundoMaritimo may grant to the user.
(3) User advice on “Recommend this news to a friend”
8. Services provided by third party companies on site:
Occasionally, MundoMaritimo may contract with the services of external companies to provide new services and products through this website. The information collected by these companies in your case will be governed by the same user agreement.
In order to present you with related services that may be of interest to you about advertising services or promotional information, we have links with other organizations that we allow to advertise on our pages. These organizations may individually request your information directly from you, and their sole responsibility is to manage and manipulate this information.
Finally, MundoMaritimo does not guarantee the privacy of a user’s personal information if it provides or promotes public telephone directories, press reports, publications, chat areas, bulletins or other similar information. Such information may be collected by third parties, with or without your consent. The user discloses this information at his own risk.