If you are looking for a scholarship to the university on 6th October, hurry up and fill out the 6th October University Scholarship form and you may get a chance to get it.
6 October Faculty of the University
And October 6, the university is one of the largest private universities in Egypt, and has 14 colleges, the management of which has announced the opening of applications for it, which are:
- College of Medicine and Surgery.
- Faculty of Dentistry.
- Faculty of Pharmacy.
- School of Physiotherapy.
- College of Applied Health Sciences Technology.
- Faculty of Nursing.
- College of Engineering.
- College of Information Systems and Computer Science.
- College of Applied Arts.
- Language and Translation College.
- Faculty of Economics and Management.
- College of Media and Communication Arts.
- Faculty of Education.
- Faculty of Tourism and Hotels.
6 October 2021 University Scholarship Terms
To receive it, students applying for it must meet the requirements of the University Scholarship 2021 on October 6, and these conditions are:
- The student must have received a high school diploma from the Egyptian public school for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- The student must obtain at least a high school certificate to be admitted to the college he or she wishes to attend.
- The student must not apply for admission in any college of private or private university for the academic year 2021-2022.
- The student who is financially unable to pay the costs must submit an approved social research to the university, which will review and audit it to ensure its validity.
- For the armed forces, police, medical personnel and civilians, as well as for the children of martyrs and wounded students with special needs, they must prove it.
- Pass the aptitude test, if any.
- Students with higher overall score will be given preference if required conditions are met.
- As a condition of continuing the scholarship, the student must get a good grade as a minimum when going to the next academic year.
6 October University Scholarship Application
Students applying for the University Scholarship must complete the University Scholarship Form 2021-2022 dated 6th October.
Students must access the link to the University Scholarship Application on October 6 when it will be available and the application window will be open.
6 October Documents required to apply for University Scholarship 2021-2022
Students who are going to apply for the free grant must fill out the required documents to apply for the University Scholarship 2021-2022 on 6 October.
Students are required to submit the following documents electronically through the official website, which we will explain in the following lines and these documents are:
- A copy of the high school certificate.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- A copy of the parent’s national number and the kinship relationship between them.
- A copy of parental salary, agricultural holding, or any other income.
- A copy of accurate and precise social research, directed at the University on 6 October.
- Register the student data at the link provided for this.
- Send an email to this address with all the necessary documents in a file format PDF The file name should be the student’s national number.