The BBVA Banker Foundation It has a series Scholarship Targets middle school, high school and undergraduate students. The goal is to prevent school dropouts and improve social mobility.
Activities BBVA Scholarship for Inspiring Kids Supporting those who have stood out for good academic performance and the 2022 call is now open, we will tell you the details.
These are the basic requirements for accessing the BBVA Bankomer Foundation Scholarship:
- The average is equal to or greater than 8.0.
- Become a regular student at a Mexican public school.
On the other hand, depending on the level of study you are in, these are financially supported:
- Students who are studying High school: They will get the support of one thousand pesos.
- For its students Preparatory Amounts range from 2,000 to 3,000 pesos, depending on the school grade they attend.
- Those who study Bachelor’s degreeThere is support for 3,000 to 3,500 or even 4,000, depending on the study program and semester studied at the time of requesting the scholarship.
For more than 20 years, the program has provided scholarships to more than 35,000 students. There are currently more than 40,000 active scholarship recipients and financial support is covered by 32 organizations across the country.
Are you a Rapi Delivery Man? So you can get 100% scholarship in English
There is a “very little command” in the English language when it comes to Mexico 92 out of 112 countriesEF highlights EPI rankings.
Because of this, Platzi, in alliance with Rappi, They turned on Better in EnglishA scholarship is designed to enable rappitenderos (distributors through the platform) to learn English effectively online.
“Startups like Rappi and Platzi are keeping an eye on our ambitious goals to positively impact the region. Adding effort, the results obtained are exceptional.
The purpose is to distribute 100 percent education scholarship 3,000 deliveries to people and their families in large, medium and small towns in Mexico.
This facility will allow those interested to access online learning to acquire new skills and knowledge which translates into better opportunities.
Note that the courses will be Available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week Within the Platzi platform, so that beneficiaries can be certified after completing the module.