Chilean scholarship This is a state benefit which, due to the health crisis, was suspended by the government. However, in the dialogue with Radio Future Minister of Science, Flavio Salazar, It is accepted “It has already been restored.”
Under the grant guidelines, funding is provided so that Chileans and foreigners – with permanent residency in Chile – can attend. Masters or DoctorateBoth inside and outside the country.
Is there an exclusive requirement to apply?
- Recognition for a bachelor’s academic degree (with a minimum duration of eight semesters in the program) and / or a professional title (with a minimum duration of ten semesters in the career), or equivalent undergraduate study in the field of study abroad.
- Achieve academic excellence by recognizing at least one of the following two requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is equivalent to five (5.0) or more (7.0) or a scale of 1 to 7, with an average grade, professional title, or a maximum of seven.
- Being in the top 30% of the undergraduate ranking for the undergraduate or degree generation.
- Accept or become a regular student in a Masters program.
What are the benefits?
- Round-trip tickets to destination countries for scholarship recipients and their spouses, citizen partners and children.
- Equivalent to the tuition and registration costs of the study program.
- The one-time installation allowance is related to US $ 500.
- Annual allowance for books and materials related to US $ 300.
- The annual health allowance for medical insurance for a colleague is related to US $ 800.
- Monthly maintenance allowance for the scholarship recipient during the study program related to the country of destination and city.
- Monthly maintenance allowance for spouses, citizen partners, sons and daughters under 18 years of age.
- Prenatal and postnatal extensions for scholarship holders up to a total of six months.
- US $ 500 Chile Repatriation Single Allowance.
- Equivalent to the cost of obtaining a visa for a co-worker, his / her spouse or citizen partner, sons and daughters, if applicable.
- Benefits associated with English, German or French language leveling courses
How can I process?
Those who want to apply must have:
- Application form.
- Photocopy of Chilean identity card or passport.
- Copy of Bachelor’s degree and / or Academic degree with professional title.
- Graduation grade concentration certificates, including grades of approved and failed subjects, are published on a scale of 1.0 to 7.0.
- Graduation Ranking Certificate, which clearly indicates the position occupied by the applicant in terms of total graduation or number of graduates.
- Applicants must certify a final grade of graduation.
- The application is free.
When is the application deadline?
According to the website of the National Agency for Research and Development, the deadline for sending information is 2019. Thursday, April 21 at 1:00 p.m.