The call of Argentine Egg Company is open for those interested Learn the program from scratchWith a 7-week practical course, Monday through Thursday from 7 to 10 p.m. “Develop logical-algorithmic thinking behind applications, achieve. Base will be able to start programming in any language Y. Create your own software “.
(You may be interested: How to get a job as a developer in ICT sector companies).
Course based “Learn the logic of team programming” By collaborating with students across Latin America in virtual synchronous mode, that is, whenever you enter the classroom you will be redirected to a video call room with new classmates, organized by artificial intelligence according to each person’s progress.
(See: What companies look for when hiring).
In Course content They find each other:
– Understand what an algorithm is. Program Features. Construction steps.
– Types of instructions. Identifier. Variable and constant. Statement.
– Control structure: Sequential and selective structure. Simple, double and multiple. Nested Terms.
– Repeat structure: When, do-when, stop.
– Subprograms: Functions. Announcements and calls. Method.
– Variable scope. Passing parameters. Repetition
– Array: Vector and matrix. Use in subprograms.
And an integrated final project called ‘Challenge of the Day’. Blum, who developed a general program based on the search for infected genes in DNA, applied logic, algorithms and laws of programming.
(We recommend: Advanced District of Science, Technology and Innovation of Bogota-Region).
Finally, Scholarship access conditions Is:
– Minimum class attendance 80%
– A computer with internet connection.
– Live Virtual Classes are available Monday through Thursday from 6pm to 10pm.
To apply for the scholarship you must enter the following link, fill out the form with your data and enter the code: BECAPR.
The Registration deadline This is until April 30th.