Saudi Arabia has announced 600 fully funded scholarships for Pakistani students
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has announced 600 fully funded scholarships for Pakistani students to pursue degree, undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees in the Kingdom.
A statement issued by the Pakistani embassy in Saudi Arabia said that students residing in Pakistan and being legal residents of the Kingdom could apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship application process
- Students must submit an application directly to the university website / portal.
- Each university has its own eligibility criteria and application deadline, students should refer to the website regarding eligibility criteria for each field / course / university.
- These scholarships are offered in almost all fields: political science, law, education, management, economics, engineering, computer science, agriculture, Arabic / Islamic studies, and media studies.
- Scholarships are awarded at the Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Postgraduate levels.
- These scholarships are offered by 25 universities in the state as mentioned in Appendix A.
- With the exception of Princess Nurah bint Abdul Rahman University for Girls, Riyadh and the Islamic University of Monavara State, each university is allowed to enroll only 5% of international students. The acceptance rate of Princess Nurah bint Abdul Rahman University for girls in Riyadh for scholarships was 8%, while Islamic University of Navarra recognized scholarships for 85% of the total seats.
- The universities will send the application to the Saudi Ministry of Education, which will decide the final prize for the eligible candidates.
- Applicants must share a copy of the submitted application in the official email of Pakistan Embassy, Riyadh [email protected] The embassy will then monitor the Saudi Ministry of Education for scholarships.
- The candidate must be a citizen of Pakistan or Azad Jammu and Kashmir.
- 75% of the students will get scholarships from Pakistan, where 25% of the scholarships will be given to Pakistani students living in the Kingdom.
- Both men and women can apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates from the undergraduate program must be between 17 and 25 years of age, must be 30 years of age for the postgraduate degree program, and must be under 35 years of age from the doctoral program at the time of application closing.
- The selected candidates will start the program in Saudi Arabia in September / October each year.
- Applicants must not hold another scholarship when using the Saudi Scholarship.
- The applicant does not have to have a criminal record.
- The applicant must not be dismissed from any disciplinary educational institution or for any other valid reason.
- Scholarship free accommodation cover.
- 3 months furniture on arrival of married researchers in Saudi Arabia.
- Round trip airline tickets.
- Free doctor for students and families in case of marriage.
- Graduation 3 months book distribution study.
- Meals at a discount on campus.
- Campus sports and leisure activities, dependent support and travel expenses.
- Science students will receive a monthly allowance of 900 Saudi Rupees (SAR) and humanities students will receive 850 Saudi riyals.
List of 25 universities in Saudi Arabia that offer full scholarships
“Hatefully humble internet lovers. Proud thug. Web lover. Business Award winning music lawyer.