The Ministry of Education of the country delivers students from all over the country Progress ScholarshipA program implemented by the national government to strengthen the access, sustainability and graduation of female and male students, to promote compulsory completion of education and to encourage higher education and professional training courses.
In April, those who successfully registered and met the requirements Will accept scholarship payments With the increase, since there was an increase in March that would allow the minimum wage to rise to $ 6,400 (in March 2021 it was $ 3,600).
Payment Schedule for Progressive Scholarship for April 2022
* Includes পরিমাণ 1,000 for connection
It is important to note that Progresar is charged throughout the year (12 monthly installments) and receives 80% monthly and the remaining 20% when you prove that you were a regular student.