Registration for the Aggressor Scholarship is still open: What are the requirements?


The 25-year-olds still have time to sign up for the Aggressor Scholarship, finishing high school.

Young people over the age of 25 still have time to sign up for the Aggressor Scholarship to finish high school.

Graduation Scholarship: What are the requirements?

Advanced Scholarships will be available to the following individuals:

  • Be a legal resident of Argentina / or Native / or, of choice, or for a period of less than two (2) years before applying.
  • Age requirements at the time of request are between 18 and 24 years.
  • Incorporate a family group or earn an income that does not add up to three (3) Minimum, Important and Mobile Salary (SMVM).
  • Has completed the final year of general secondary education between 2016 and 2020 and is awaiting approval for the degree.
  • Certificate of commencement of curricular path course
  • Enrolling in the Aggressor Plan: Project your future to complete compulsory secondary education.
  • Submit the requested documentation to certify regularity at the Headquarters School scheduled for the start of the graduation plan: Project your future.
  • Apply for a scholarship within the timeframe set by the corresponding call.

In this sense, “Aggressor Program: Your Future Project”, Students up to the age of 25 who have completed secondary school between 2016 and 2020 may be enrolled in state-run, private and social, urban and rural public schools who have not completed their secondary degree. For pending approval.

What is the amount of scholarship and how does it work?

Young people will be able to access its leading scholarships 6,400 per month for one or two quarters. The payout ratio will be 80% from the first installment and the remaining 20% ​​will be paid after the institution issues a certification that confirms the approval of at least one of the courses taken each quarter.


Young people will be able to access the Aggressor Scholarship of, 6,400 per month for one or two quarters.

Young people will be able to access the Aggressor Scholarship of, 6,400 per month for one or two quarters.

As to how this works, the host school where the beneficiary will finish high school has a coordinator and tutor who stays with them so that they can finish their studies. Classes will be confronted with examples of autonomous work.

The transcript, accreditation and degree will be issued by the High School of Origin where the student joined last year, in the study plan in which he was enrolled.

How to enroll in high school graduation program?

To begin the registration process, students must enter the EGRESAR platform, Where they must fill out a form. In it, they must enter personal data such as: name, surname, quill number, date of birth, DNI, location, school, outstanding subject, last year of study, etc.

Leave a Comment