There are several reasons why a family may be excluded from the list Benito Juarez Scholarship Targets primary level, pre-school, primary and secondary school students.
According to published information National Coordination of Benito Juarez Welfare Scholarships (CNBBBJ), this is why a student may lose his scholarship.
- When you voluntarily and explicitly resign from the program.
- If your beneficiary daughter and / or son dies and any of your other daughters and / or sons are not enrolled in some level of primary education in a public school including formal education.
- If your family or any of its members are caught in the list of beneficiaries.
- When, after applying a new family ID, the results of the data analysis show that your family already has enough resources to meet their basic needs. * This only applies to families whose daughters and / or sons are not enrolled in a public primary school located in a priority position.
- When your daughter and / or boys are no longer enrolled or enrolled in a public school of the elementary school system.
- If we detect that you, as a parent or guardian, have provided false information or forged documents.
- If the concerned educational and / or school authorities inform us that your beneficiary daughter and / or son have suspended their education and no more of your daughters and / or boys have been admitted to the primary school of primary education.
- If your beneficiary daughters and / or sons are not enrolled in a public school with a formal education system for primary education located in a priority area.
- If you do not collect your payment within four months of its issuance or you do not go twice in a row to collect your support from the Temporary Attention Table (MAT).
Read also. Benito Juarez Scholarship 2022. It will remain until April 25 when they will enable online appointments
It is important to note that Benito Juarez Scholarships are awarded to each family for primary, secondary and preschool; That is, if a registered family has three children at the basic level, they will only receive support.
The requirements for receiving these supports are:
- They are enrolled or enrolled in public schools of the school system located in the priority area.
- Their income is low, which means that the resources available to the family are insufficient to meet the basic needs of their daughters and / or sons.
The scholarship consists of 840 pesos per month and each family will be able to receive it for 10 months of the school year.
The next payment for the Basic Benito Juarez Scholarship will be from the third week of July, when the deposit will be for a third two-month period, May-June, corresponding to 1,680 pesos per family.
Families who receive support through a temporary help desk (MAT) on campus will begin receiving their payments from the fourth week of July for field operations.
The final payment for the Benito Juarez Scholarship 2022 will be made jointly, with a total of three thousand 360 pesos deposited in the account from the second and third week of November, with two months period of September-October and November-December. And operational in the field, respectively.
Read also. Benito Juarez Scholarship Search Engine. So you can download your updated, certified and verified CURP
In primary education, it is estimated that public schools across the country will reach more than 3.8 million households with more than 12 billion pesos of social investment for pre-school, primary and secondary students.
To run any process for updating personal or school data, you must visit one of the Benito Juarez Scholarship Coordination Offices. Before doing so, we recommend that you call 55 1162 0300 to find out what documentation you need to bring. To check the directory, click on this link.